DECREES OF AVATAR Jan 5, 2014 10:55:46 GMT -6
Post by AVATAR on Jan 5, 2014 10:55:46 GMT -6
01. The Basics. No godmoding, power playing, things along that line--nobody likes it, and it ruins the fun for others. No mary-sues or gary-stus, either. Keep your characters balanced, or they will be denied. Keep watch on your grammar, make sure your posts are readable, etcetera.
02. Respect. We need it, here. Keep yourself respectful to staff. Staff, respect the members. Keep everything friendly--IC drama is to not be taken OOC, and OOC drama needs to be settled in as harmless a manner as possible.
03. Characters! One character per account, with a, for the moment, six character limit. One person may not play two heads of sector, and you cannot play the head and second in command of a sector--keep the powerful / high ranking characters spread out if you must play more than one.
04.PG-13! Or at least try. Violence and such should be kept to a close minimum, simply because, you know, Proboards will smack the forum with the banhammer if we get up to too much business. Be careful~! As for steamy things, fade those to black, or take them to IM--not private messages on the site, because Proboards can read those too.
05. Word Count! No word count, just make sure your posts aren't, you know, one-liners. Post what you feel you need to post in each one you do.
06. Activity. If you fail to pass the activity checks (which will be held every two or three months) your characters will be archived. If you fail to pass an activity check the first time around with a canon, the canon will be deleted and someone else can have the spot. If the character is not a canon, they remain archived with your account active until you fail the next AC, at which point the account is deleted.
07. Avatars must be 200 x 300 and signatures no bigger than 500 x 400. Thank you~.